Google Pixel 6 Pro mobile was launched on 19th October 2021. The phone comes with a 120 Hz refresh rate 6.70-inch touchscreen display offering a resolution of 1440x3120 pixels at a pixel density of 512 pixels per inch (ppi) and an aspect ratio of 19.5:9. Google Pixel 6 Pro is powered by a 2.8GHz octa-core Google Tensor processor that features 2 cores clocked at 2.8GHz and 2 cores clocked at 2.25GHz. It comes with 8GB, 12GB of RAM. The Google Pixel 6 Pro runs Android 12 and is powered by a 5003mAh battery. The Google Pixel 6 Pro supports wireless charging, as well as proprietary fast charging.
- The powerful Google Tensor processor is the first processor designed by Google and made for Pixel; takes performance to a whole new level
- Advanced camera system with wide and ultrawide lenses, 4x optical zoom, and a main sensor that captures 150% more light
- Pixel’s Magic Eraser, Motion Mode, and Portrait Mode professional tools keep your photos sharp, accurate, and focused; Face Unblur can deblur a face to make it sharper
- Pixel’s fast charging all day battery adapts to you and saves power for apps you use the most [6,7]
- Keeps your phone protected with the next gen Titan M2 chip, 5 years of security updates, and the most hardware layers of any phone
- New Pixel experience is more modern and intuitive, with colors that reflect your personal style; the At a Glance feature shows you the apps and info you need when you need it, like a boarding pass before a flight